PROTECT YOUR PUP – Cease the issue at its supply. Designed for canine and puppies, these collars assist kill fleas and ticks for as much as 6 months per collar.
12-MONTH PROTECTION – Assist your pup combat pesky pests. With two collars per pack, your furry member of the family will rise up to 12 months of steady, long-lasting prevention and safety.
REPELS MOSQUITOES* – Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Canine & Puppies repels mosquitoes* for as much as 6 months (*excluding California).
ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL – Fully adjustable, merely discover the paw-fect match to your pup and lower the surplus size off. Our collar suits small, medium, and huge canine which are 12 weeks and older.
WATER-RESISTANT – These collars are water resistant and stay efficient following swimming or after publicity to rain. The collar might be worn with a daily collar.
CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Every collar options an extended-release know-how, which transfers the energetic ingredient to your canine’s hair and pores and skin over a 6-month interval.
PROVEN PERFORMANCE – Since 1975, Adams merchandise supply prevention and safety for flea and tick management that you would be able to depend on.
PET, HOME, AND YARD – 5% of fleas dwell in your canine whereas the remaining 95% dwell in your house or yard. Full your flea and tick management system with Adams Pet, Residence, and Yard merchandise.
CONTACT US: We worth our client suggestions and questions. Go to our web site to contact the Adams buyer care group
Specification: Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies | 2 Pack | 12 Months Protection | Adjustable One Size Collar Fits All Dogs 12 Weeks & Older | Kills Fleas & Ticks | Repels Mosquitoes (excluding California)
Be the first to review “Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies | 2 Pack | 12 Months Protection | Adjustable One Size Collar Fits All Dogs 12 Weeks & Older | Kills Fleas & Ticks | Repels Mosquitoes (excluding California)”
There are no reviews yet.